Wednesday, January 15, 2020

January 4


John and I take the dogs out in the morning.  There is not a soul to be seen.  This is far, far better than the other day.  Perhaps I am anti-social, but I like feeling as though we are the only ones at the dams.  I don’t like tripping over people. I really enjoy my walks in solitude.

We change the sheets and towels for our guest.  She does not appear to do very much more than lie on her bed all day.  I cannot see a book or even a magazine, but I think she is on the Internet quite a lot.  I suppose some people really just want to relax; they don’t want to go anywhere or see anything. I still think I might at least sit outside or go for the odd walk, but I am sure that is not everyone’s cup of tea.

In the evening, her friends come to visit and there is much jollity and people walking up and down the paths in the garden.  For some reason, Rolo is extremely relaxed and does not even twitch an ear in their direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment