Wednesday, January 29, 2020

January 20


The day begins with a message from our neighbour announcing that her dog is on heat and she can't find it.  I think at first it is the rottweiler that bit Ellie and imagine a litter of Roloish looking puppies.  It turns out it is her little fluffy white dog and I can't imagine the combination with Rolo at all!

Eunice comes to work.  She hasn't been since before Christmas.  It turns out that she has not had electricity since the last time we saw her as the transformer in her area blew and has not been replaced.

I have trying to be positive but today I am faced with a challenge as someone makes me quite angry.  I make a very big effort not to take it too personally and also find that it helps not to talk about what has happened and not 'give it too much energy' to quote a lifestyle guru. It does help.

No comments:

Post a Comment